Document the people - take down the names, phone numbers, and addresses of any doctors you visit whether they be:
- Physical therapists
- Any other professionals, you were referred to
Keep these records:
- A journal or diary about your injuries and medical care.
- Be specific about everything, and include such details as the degree of pain on a scale from 1-10, the amount of sleep you are getting and any inconveniences you experience from your injuries.
- File every form of communication you had with medical professionals during treatment for your injuries.
- This includes e-mails and notes that you record during and after telephone calls and doctor's appointments.
- Keep track of travel expenses for medical appointments.